Saturday, April 16, 2011

Out of Town!

So I am going to be out of town for the next week, I will have internet access as well as my computer. However, since my stuff from Amazon have still not come in yet, I will not be able to work on the project too much. I do hope to make a preview video of what some of the designs might look like. So you all have that to look forward to. As for actual completion of the project, it seems like it is going to be at least a week before I will be able to work on it any more.

All in all, shipping sucks...

I do love the input I am getting from the community, and because I am not going to be able to work on the primary project, is there anything you all might want to see in the meantime? Be creative (:

2 comments:

  1. I'm surprised it's still not come, contact the sellers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh. have fun away from the interwebs :(

    ReplyDelete