|Two LEDs with the same source to show that they are both the same brightness (not the color of the finished product, but they help give an idea of how diffusing works)|
|The LED on the right was 'diffused' with hot glue. Much more of the light is now coming out of the sides as opposed to off the top|
|Five of the first LEDs|
|24 of the 25 LEDs diffused. One of the LEDs had a bad connection, so it wouldn't light up.|
After all of the diffusing, I decided to work on the frame a little bit. I was hoping to get farther, but I had to get ready for work, so I just stopped here for today.
|W00t, a frame!|
|It is starting to look good. All it needs are some LEDs|
Until next time...