Sunday, April 24, 2011

I messed up

So I drove two and a half hours to see my family for Easter. We had a great get together, and I also spent some time with Sebastian's family. We all ate food, and had a good time playing games and stuff. But when I went out to my car to get my kit with all of the LEDs that I prepared just a few days ago, it seems that I forgot to pack it in my car. So I have the project board prototype, and that is about it. I think that I am going to get it all ready however (sanding down the necessary parts to make it all level) so the next step is easier.  The good news is that I should be posting a quick video of what the pattern v1.0 should look like either Tuesday or Thursday, so look forward to that. I may also make a quick little something in the meantime. So even though there isn't much in the way of real content today, there is stuff to come!

Oh, and this is the board that I ordered that is still in the mail :/ damn US postal service...
so pretty (: blue was a good choice for a board

Until next time...

4 comments: